Today was a really good sewing day.
Only had one slight set back.. oh wait.. make that 2.
I thought I had everything I needed for the 2 pattens I was going to make and halfway thru cutting out the purse I realized I didn't have the correct interfacing. So off to Hancock Fabrics I went.
After I got back home I finished cutting out my purse and started sewing the tissue cover. That didn't take long at all. Then I started on the purse.. it took much longer (about 5 hours). But it's so neat. The attention to detail that the company put into it makes all the difference. There is alot of decorative stitching that I'm not sure will show up in the picture. I am already thinking about making 2 more LOL.
And I just had to share a picture of Sherman.. apparently he enjoys the comics as much as Chris does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment