Yesterday's testing went well. Never had blood drawn directly from an artery before. That's a bit painful after they take the needle out. But I have to say both nurse's were very good and gentle. (the first nurse couldn't get it it so brought in a second.) I have a tiny tiny little bruise.
The pulmonary doc cleared me for surgery :) YEAH!!!
And this morning I received a call from Yevette, she has the file back from Dr. Strickland and he's approved the change to the bypass and now Mindy has to change the code and send it off to be typed up. They should have that back in a day or two and then its off to the insurance yet again. Yevette said that could take around 10 days. So we wait ..... again.
But so far so good. :)
God Bless you all and thank you for your continued prayers.
Hugs,
Dawn
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment