Weight Loss Since Surgery

Thursday, March 26, 2009

UGH!!! Insurance companies....

I got an email today from the Dr's office, Yvette, said she checked on my status yesterday and they told her they didn't have the documents. WHAT????
So I called today instead of waiting utnil tomorrow, and spoke to a very nice guy named Chris. He was very patient and understanding as I explained my issues and he looked up my file and said he could see that it was in review. He also said that it had the original date of 3/18, and that it had been updated today. Same status, no new info, but someone had been in my file today.
So who knows what's going on.

Sooooo with not knowing what's going on we're planning to take our cruise after all.
We leave in 23 days.
It'll be alot of fun. I know it will. But I can't help but be disapointed that I don't even have a surgery date yet, must less haven't had it. I was so hoping that we'd be thru that part of it and I'd be recovering by then. oh well.. everything happens for a reason, right?

I did all our online registration for it today and printed it out. Now to start packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment