Weight Loss Since Surgery

Sunday, August 16, 2009

ramdom updates....

  • First I have to tell you that as of this morning I've passed the 50lb weight loss mark. WOOHOO!!!!
    It's actually 53.9 in 14 weeks. Not bad at all. I have alot more to go.. but I've very pleased with this progress.
  • This past Monday I went thru my closet and sent 2 HUGE bags of clothes to a friend of mine. I hope she can use most of them. Then I had to go out clothes shopping as I had sent her almost all my work clothes LOL. I got to shop at Wal-Mart!!!! I have only been able to buy a piece here and there from Wal-Mart in.. well I can't ever remember being able to buy a whole outfit there. I bought 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pants and a top. :)
  • The doggies are doing well. very active and about to drive us nuts at times, but isn't that what being a parent is all about?
  • In the past week we've had to format my pc 4 times. NOT FUN!!!! However, after the last time we discovered the possible cause of all my issues.. bad RAM. Oh well.. at least I have a clean drive now, right?
  • My Stampin' Up order came in on Friday, I can't wait to play with my new stuff. Thank you Deb and Melissa for placing orders.

    Don't forget that we are starting our "Scrapin' Sunday's" on Sept 22.
    Its a day to work on whatever projects you have started, share out ideas and products (such as Cricut, Cuddlebug.. etc) and well.. just have fun! I plan to show everyone a technique or project each time. If you have things you'd like to try, let me know. I'll add them to the list of things I'd like to learn to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment