Guess I broke thru my platue, I'm down 4 lbs this week. WOOHOO!!!!
This past weekend (Labor Day weekend) Chris and I went to Spruce Pine to visit with family. What a wonderful time we had. On Saturday we went to a family reunion and enjoyed visiting and watching Austin play. It was a beautiful location.
(Reminder: Click on the pictures to view them larger)


Austin (my nephew) had a wonderful time on the play set at the park.

Then Saturday night we had a birthday cookout for my Aunt Lula. Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.

The most beautiful Mama in the whole World!!!!









This past weekend (Labor Day weekend) Chris and I went to Spruce Pine to visit with family. What a wonderful time we had. On Saturday we went to a family reunion and enjoyed visiting and watching Austin play. It was a beautiful location.
(Reminder: Click on the pictures to view them larger)
Austin (my nephew) had a wonderful time on the play set at the park.
Then Saturday night we had a birthday cookout for my Aunt Lula. Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.
The most beautiful Mama in the whole World!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment