Vacation has been wonderful but I'm so happy to be home.
The U2 concert last night was great. I can't decide which I liked better. They both had some awesome moments. They have announced they'll be back in the USA next June/July and I'm hoping they come around this way again. LOL
The trip home was uneventful. And we didn't even stop at the outlets at the Converse store.. those of you that know me well, you can pick yourself up off the floor now. hehehe. Chris and I decided we'd just make a trip down to Charleston one weekend for our Converse fix. :)
The furbabies seem to be very happy to see us and to be home. I think they've played themselves out. And get this.. they got along with the cat!!!!!!!!!!! well 2 actual. I'm still in shock and Melissa sent me a picture to prove it.
Tonight has been all about getting caught up and ready for work tomorrow.
So I'm going to get off the pc and go put away a few more things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment