Weight Loss Since Surgery

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spices....

How many of us take spices for granted and think that any old spice jar will do???
I know I did.
Recently, when we started doing more smoking and bbqing Chris found a few sites that talked about using quality spices. So we checked into them and many smokers swear by Penzey's Spices. So we ordered from them. It came in last week.
My favorite so far is the Mural of Spice. I used it on a ham steak and boy was it good.
We bought several things, but haven't tried them all yet. The salts are really nice. We bought 2 salts. They are calls 4S (I think). One is plain 4S and the other is Smokey.. YUM!!!
Ok. so thats my update... I'm learning to use quality spices :) Oh and you don't need quite as much as you do the 'store bought' ones.

So now run out and get you some.. there are a few store fronts around.. but none anywhere near us :( If you are lucky enough to be near one.. go take a smell for me.. as I"m sure it smalls amazing in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment