I'm going to a stamping show tomorrow.. but tonight after work I had to go to a local shop first to pick up a tix. They are 6 bucks at door or Barb said she'd give me one if I stopped by the store first. I needed to pick up a stamp for the monogram stamper anyway.. so double duty :)
Its the store I started going to long time ago. http://www.thestampingplace.com/
The show is http://stampscraparttour.com/ looks interesting. No idea what I'm in store for LOL
Another local store I heard about that I'm going to try going to later is http://www.pagesheart.com/
I'm excited about tomorrow :)
Wish I had someone to go with though :(
Our stuff from the SU party came in Thursday. What fun!!! I can't wait to get to use it all. The crop-a-dial is going to be an amazing tool to use. Their stuff is pretty neat all the way around though. It was very hard to choose what to get.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment