Not sure I mentioned this but I called the Dr's office on Monday to find out what other tests I have to have, and so far I have done all that have been prescribed. The next thing is for him to get all the results back and then he can file with the insurance. So who knows how long that'll take. Hopefully he'll get all the results this week so we can get moving.
Last night was an experience with the cpap machine. I fell asleep ok, but I have to turn often in order for my hips to not hurt the next day.. yeah.. lets just say I've had a bit of pain today. But the most troublesome issue is when I do move the mask digs into my face and that's what kept waking me up. Hopefully tonight'll go better. If not, I'll call the company tomorrow and see what they suggest.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment