Been a super busy few days.
yesterday i had my nutrition and info class. Was supposed to last 2 hours.. lasted 3.
Was very helpful. Today I had my session with the diatition, Emily. She's really nice and very helpful with preplanning for our cruise. I go on my liquid diet tomorrow. So made a late evening run to walmart. Bought some protein bars and protein drinks. We'll see how they go tomorrow :)
Today was great, after the session with Emily, I met up with my Sister in Law and 3 of her kids, Father in Law and 2 of his friends grandkids and we all went off to the Riverbanks Zoo. Most of us had a great time, unfortunately JR got sick and his Mom had to come get him. I think we spent 7 hours there. Then went to eat and home for a bit before they all hit the road again.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment