Weight Loss Since Surgery

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Surgery update

I found out yesterday that my surgery date has been moved to May 12th. Apparently the 2nd dr is going to be out and it takes 2 for their certification program.

I'm ok with the change.. gives me a few more days to get over the fact I didn't do the liquid diet on the ship. I wanted to, i planned to, but when I was getting sea sick I needed to keep something on my tummy. However, I can proudly say I only gained 3 lbs according to my home scales. :)

Kym had her surgery on Monday and is doing great. I stopped by yesterday after work and again today. If she's still there when I go to my Dr appt tomorrow, I'll stop by again.
I can only hope I do half as well as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment