Weight Loss Since Surgery

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, with the coming of the new year I'm hoping that by starting a blog I can keep friends updated on all that's going on. So we'll see where it goes.


Tomorrow we (Chris and I) go for our Weight Loss seminar. We'll see where we are after that.
I've tried loosing many different ways and they all seem to do ok for a short time. I know how to eat, I know what to eat. So I think now its about portions that I need the help with. So I'm checking into the surgery. Right now I'm leaning toward a type of band. It's the least invasive and I like that its doesn't rearrange your organs. So we'll see. It's a journey I've been on for some time and not one I'm taking lightly. So hang in there with me and we'll travel together :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the seminar tomorrow - I hope you two get the answers to all the questions (or at least most of your questions)! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete