Weight Loss Since Surgery

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Paperwork overload...

I spent most of today filling out paperwork for my upcoming consultation.
Boy oh boy was there alot of it.
In the packet they gave us at the seminar there were 3 sets of paperwork to fill out. Then there was a website that registers you.. that took the longest.
But its all done and now I just have to wait.. 2 long weeks.

I'm making our final payment for our cruise in April tomorrow. The bad part is it could be right in the middle of surgery.. I sure hope they'll let us move the date if it is. Keeping fingers crossed. (no, we didn't buy the cruise insurance.)

Craft wise, I worked on some snoopy cards today.
They are for a card swap over on Splitcoaststampers.com So far so good.. but it just needs something.. walking away from it for tonight and will take another look tomorrow night after work.

Can you tell we like snoopy in this house? Snoopy quilt.. Snoopy card swap.. at least its not as bad as the Coke stuff in our house. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment