Weight Loss Since Surgery

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today's appt with surgon

We just got home.
It went really well. He seems to agree with us that the sleeve is the best way to go. So he's filling out the paperwork and getting the letter to the insurance sent off. So for now I have to schedule the psyc consult and start following their "diet" its basically what I've been doing .. watching portion sizes and such so shouldn't be too big a deal. I'll call the psyc dr in a bit.. waiting on them to get back from lunch. I'm not sure my insurance will pay for this part of it. But hey, its its the only thing they don't pay for, not a big deal.

They are scheduling other tests as well. Did the blood work today. They'll call me with appointments for the cardiology tests and whatever else he wants done.
I do know he said he wants to put in a filter. I know this group prefers doing that with all their patients. Its to stop any blood clots from making it too far. I'm all for prevention. :)
For now that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment