Weight Loss Since Surgery

Friday, January 30, 2009

Results... tests and Stamping Up

I had my sleep study on Tue night. Unfortunately, they decided that I do need a machine. The good thing is they don't think I'll need it for long. They called today to set up a time to bring the machine out, but since they never call the alt number, they left the msg on the home phone and not my cell phone. Soooo I guess I'll call them on Monday, My mom's birthday :)

Tomorrow I'm working a half day. After work I go for my psyc eval. I don't really know what to expect, so a bit nervous. Not of the tests, just of the unknown, know what I mean?

I'm getting excited about my stamping up demo party on the 7th. It should be alot of fun. I get to meet the demo lady, Deb, tomorrow. I've talked to her quite a bit thru email, but haven't gotten to meet her yet. I found her by the SU website and using the "finder" feature.

Well I'm off to bed.. want to read more.. I'm on the last book of the Twilight Series.. wow what a great series.

No comments:

Post a Comment